Sunday 15 May 2011

Time for an Update

So I havent blogged in a long time, been quite busy with work and deadlines.
Theres been a few projects since we last spoke and its time to update you on them.


Alongside the zine project which you may have read about we were doing a branding project in which we had to come up with a brand image for a museum exhibition  showcasing dead and lost tech, I chose to look at the evolution of circuit boards and how they got to what they are today. We had to produce 3 parts to the project, a logo/brand image, 3 display panels and up to 3 pages of an accompanying website.

I must admit that i really struggled with producing a range of idea's, however I came up with quite a simple but strong idea, that i could work through all the parts needed.

This was the brand image
The thin green lines represent the circuits on all the different boards and became a really nice, consistant element within the work, these were the display panels, designed to hang around the exhibit
The panels were intended to run throughout the exhibit, with each panel being linked by vinyl strips along the floor, adding a little bit of fun for younger children.
This is a small taster of the webpage I created
Even though I didnt give this project the attention it deserved I still feel it is a really good out come.

Next up The Beauty Of Books...

No comments:

Post a Comment